- The participant is invited to the meeting of another company as an observer
- As a guest, he/she learns by observation and draws on methods and techniques that seem useful to him/her
- The inviting and the invited party share their experiences and exchange good practices
- A reciprocal invitation and visit are planned
- Candidate companies operate in non-competitive sectors
- Guests sign a non-disclosure agreement
- Inexpensive educational approach that requires little preparation
- Ability to exchange good practices between different industries and cultures
They also trusted us
As a director, I am largely engaged in activities of which I no longer notice the inconsistencies and biases. I try to improve the way I work, hold meetings and make decisions, but I can’t do it because of a lack of perspective.
The directors’ exchange program designed by Governeo gave me the opportunity to discover a professional environment that is different from mine and to learn other board practices, such as in brainstorming.
By simply observing a meeting managed in an industrial and cultural setting different from mine, I discovered inspiring ideas that could be transposed into my own professional environment.